he PADI Rescue Diver Course
"Challenging" and "rewarding" best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course. This course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur.
What You Learn
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
Prerequisites: To take the PADI Rescue Diver course you must.
- Be 12 years or older
- Have a PADI Adventure Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Be trained and current for first aid and CPR within the previous two years (Ask your instructor about Emergency First Response CPR and first aid courses).
Note: The price below is subject to change.