You pull away from the Marina for the first time, your paddle making the first ripple in the crystal clear water. Slowly making your way forward, a guide directs you as you take in sights of Conception Bay South. Yachts litter the marina, their size making you feel awfully small as you pass by them in your kayak. Beautiful shore side property surrounds the area of the Marina, and the shallow waters provide the perfect opportunity for you to practice your skills. Your kayak instructor gives you some helpful tips, praising your strokes as you make your way confidently across the bay. You head for the mouth, your direction from there largely chosen by Mother Nature herself and her winds. Here you proceed along the shoreline, passing rocky beaches and sheltered alcoves. The sheltered waters hide many hidden treasures, and as you turn your kayak around to head back to Sunset Marina you take a moment to appreciate the beautiful coastline as it stretches out before you. With your last stroke you think to yourself, “when can I go again?” Note
- 2 time offerings: Daybreaker Paddle and the Sunset Paddle.
- Kayak experience is not necessary.
- Locations include the shoreline adjacent to Sunset Key Marina or the sheltered waters of Long Pond.
- PFDs provided. Bring sun block, an extra change of clothes & shoes as you can get wet. You are free to bring a snack as well if you wish.
- Kayak rental with no guide requires Paddle Canada certification
- Prior to making a reservation, please review our Payment, Deposit, and Refund policies.
- Prices do not include HST.