As you climb into your kayak and take your very first stroke, you suddenly understand what all the fuss is about.
You slowly glide through the water, the only ripple in the clear blue around you coming from the stroke of your paddle. You head up the shoreline of Conception bay, the direction already chosen for you by the wind. The kayak guide leads the front of the pack, and begins to share their knowledge of the ocean, its inhabitants, and the area of Conception Bay with you as you explore the coastline. They direct you through the nooks and crannies of 300 feet sea cliffs, around icebergs, and – wait is that a humpback whale?
You approach one of the many island littered about the bay, and begin to paddle alongside it, exploring its geography and getting a closer look at its composition. As you circumvent the island, you see the zodiac approaching you, ready to collect you and bring you back to shore. You shout to your friends – “Taxi’s here!”
- 2 time offerings: Daybreaker Paddle and the Sunset Paddle.
- Kayak experience is not necessary.
- Zodiac support will retrieve you and the kayaks at the end of the tour.
- PFDs provided. Bring sun block, an extra change of clothes & shoes you can get wet. You are free to bring a snack as well if you wish.
- ** RHIB support allows for up to 12 people.
- Kayak rental with no guide requires Paddle Canada certification
- Prior to making a reservation, please review our Payment, Deposit, and Refund policies.
- Prices do not include HST