MORE Upcoming Course Offerings
OW-2016-009 Open Water Diver Aug 20/21 & Aug 27/28
OW-2016-010 Open Water Diver Sep 10/11 & Sep 17/18
OW-2016-011 Open Water Diver Sep 24/25 & Oct 1/2
OW-2016-012 Open Water Diver Oct 15/16 & Oct 22/23
The Fun Part
Get all of the benefits of the Open Water Diver course, coupled with the dry suit course. This will give you the knowledge and experience to dive with a dry suit after you are complete.
Pool dives + 5 Ocean Dives = $404
Course Manual = $53.75
Rentals for ocean dives = $100 (Drysuit)
PADI eLearning = $196
What You Learn
Course includes the following:
- all items included in standard open water course
- dry suit pool training and rental
- one additional classroom session
- one additional open water dive aimed at dry suit use
- dry suit specialty certification card
Students must provide mask, fins, and snorkel, if completing this portion. As well, we do not rent socks to wear under your dry suit.
The Learning Materials You’ll Need
For this course, you’ll be using E-learning online theory, a dry suit manual and DVD, and RDP table with instruction booklet.
Your Next Adventure
After finishing this course, you may wish to consider the following:
- Specialties – Dry suit, Deep Diver, Wreck Diver, Boat Diver, Enriched Air (Nitrox) Diver, Night Diver, Peak Performance Buoyancy diver, Search & Recovery Diver, Underwater Navigator, Underwater Photography Specialist, and Emergency Oxygen Provider
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course
- PADI Rescue Diver Course
- Private courses starting at $200.00 + course cost.
- Group discounts for over four divers.
- Upgrade from Recreational Dive Planner to eRDPml $25.
- Winter diving (November to June) dry suit fee – $125.
- * Quoted price is per person. HST not included.
- Ask about getting up to $200 off your brand new dry suit through the Fusion Plus Program.
- Included with all Open Water Scuba courses: free “Diving With Computers” book and training (if computer is purchased), 15% off in-shop equipment purchasing or rentals for one month after course completion, and one free scheduled boat dive upon completion of course (good for one year).
- Prior to making a reservation, please review our Payment, Deposit, and Refund policies.