Master Scuba Diver is the black belt equivalent of diving! This is a goal that every diver should be reaching to achieve. A Master Scuba diver rating is globally recognized as a sign of an experienced and well-trained diver. You can apply for the Master Scuba Diver rating once you have achieved all of the criteria below.
What you’ll need to apply
- Open Water Diver certification
- Advanced Open Water Diver certification
- Rescue Diver certification
- 5 specialty certifications (such as deep, wreck, peak performance buoyancy, Enriched Air Diver, Equipment Specialist, Emergency Oxygen Provider, Digital Underwater Photographer, Dry Suit Diver, Night Diver)
- 50 logged dives
Master Scuba Diver Package
That’s over $1000 in savings!
- Advanced Open Water Diver
- Rescue Diver
- 5 Specialties
- Emergency First Responder
Price does not include eLearning, manuals, equipment or charters.
How to apply
- Print off the Master Scuba Diver Application
Bring it along with your certifications and log book to the shop
**Education Materials subject to change as they are controlled by PADI Canada.