Thanks to our course, children will be able to join in the family fun of scuba diving or even start a trend! Plus, our facility’s training pool for this course has a maximum depth of 2 metres (6 feet), so we can provide the training in a fun, and safe, environment.
- Typical sessions last about an hour (sign-up, gear-up, and fun included).
- Also available as a confined open water experience (2 metres/ 6 feet max. depth)
What You Learn
Kids get a chance to :
- Experience what scuba diving is like under the direct care and supervision of PADI Instructors
- Take their first breath underwater
- Learn about and use scuba diving equipment made for children – not adults
The Scuba Gear You Use
Children use all the basic scuba gear, which is made for their size and stature:
- a mask
- buoyancy compensating jacket w/ scuba tank
The Learning Materials You’ll Need
A short video and flip chart will be provided for the course.
The PADI Bubblemaker program is for children age 8 and above.
Your Next Adventure
For divers over ten years old, we recommend the following courses after the completion of this one:
- * Quoted price is per person, HST not included.